Sunday, September 25, 2011

Recent Publications

This month I had a couple of fun items arrive in the mail! Below is a piece that I did for the October issue of Spider Magazine. Such fun, and they are so lovely to work with!


And this one is a cool story, and a good lesson on tagging blog posts/images! A woman contacted me from a French educational publication called Eingana, asking if they could use this image that I did as a project for the collective blog, Running with Paintbrushes. I did a Google Image search for Baba Yaga, and sure enough, my painting popped up. It's great that my work was discovered this way, but even greater that she actually contacted and offered to pay me!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, hadn't seen this. Great! Manages to be scary enough without being terrifying...what a fine balance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Spider! I just got something into Cricket, but it won't publish for like 9 more months! haha.

    ReplyDelete